Belkin International, Inc., is an American manufacturer of consumer electronics that specializes in connectivity devices. Belkin is a Consumer Electronic type company. The headquarters of Belkin is in playa vista, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. Chet Pipkin is the founder of the company. At present around 1,000 employees work in the company. Belkin company was founded in the year 1983.
Belkin sells various consumer and commercial product lines, including routers, iPod and iPhone accessories, mobile computing accessories, surge protectors, network switches, hubs, cables, KVM switches, racks and enclosures, and other peripherals. Belkin products are renowned for their simplicity and ease of use. Belkin International is the parent company of Belkin, Linksys and Wemo branded products and services, as well as the smart home water management company, Phyn.
Belikin newest brand, WeMo, is the leader in delivering customizable smart home experiences. Its product platform empowers people to monitor, measure and manage their electronics, appliances, and lighting at home and on-the-go.
Belkin login Procedure:
Requirements to login Belkin Account:
- Electronic device.
- Internet Access.
- Email Address.
- Type official website on your mobile web browser.
- The link directs you to the Belkin official page.
- On this page, you can find a sign in option on the top right.
- Click on sign in option.
- By clicking you will be directed to the login page.
- On the login page, enter your email address.
- Then enter your Email Address.
- Next, click on Login option.
- You will be logged into your account successfully.
Procedure to Register for Belkin:
If you don’t have an account in Belkin, don’t worry. you can create a new account your own by following the below steps.
Procedure to Register:
- Visit the registration page of Belkin at official website
- The above link directs you to the Registration page.
- Here, on this page, first of all, enter your First name.
- Then enter your last name.
- In the next step enter company name.
- Then enter E-mail address:
- Next enter Password.
- Confirm the password.
- Next enter Customer Type.
- At address book, enter the first name followed by the last name.
- Then select your country.
- Then enter Address, city, state and ZIP code.
- Provide your Phone number.
- In the end, click on Create Account option.
- You will be registered successfully.